View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 09:03 AM   #3284
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yessssss Hotbody's intro gets even longer! Pretty soon it will be long enough to sustain the universe in and of itself. The whole "I can sympathize....wait no I can't" is a brilliant bit of heelery

Sadly yes your return show was a DUD, even though in this universe a DUD show would've been the show of the year compared to a modern day Raw. I just sorts shrug it off and embrace the wonderful star ratings that pour in in spades.

Jake Connelly expanding his stable is a good thing. I do love the prevalence of managers in your universe. I never thought managers necessarily needed to form a stable around them either, they can just simply sign multiple clients and manage them individually. AEW's got something like that happening now with Stokely Hathaway.

Cross being a bitch and leaving the tag is another classic heel tactic.

Banging out a few 80+ overall matches even in a DUD show speaks to the quality of the roster and how over everybody is.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote