View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 03:52 PM   #3290
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
Is anyone seriously getting over with the name Wheeler Yuta? Why not just "Yuta"? I know the NXT Name Generator is everyone's favorite punching bag but that doesn't let everyone else off the hook.
Funny thing is apparently he really was just gonna go by YUTA (stylized in all caps like Japanese wrestlers often do) but his trainer Drew Gulak gave him the first name Wheeler for no real particular reason and it stuck.

Hell of a worker IRL though and seems to be getting over with crowds, puzzling name aside.

Quote:
Everyone has their off days, I guess. Not even Kevin Nash could keep up a 30% effort on a consistent basis.
If Nash ever put in a higher effort the risk of a quad tear greatly increases. He motored across the ring at a solid 40% and look what happened.

Quote:
I'm having a hard time explaining it but for some reason the game granting so much favor to a motherfucker named Swerve Strickland pisses me off.
I'm not entirely surprised he's doing well but am surprised he might genuinely win the block. On paper he feels like he has the "easiest" schedule left of the contenders.

Quote:
Punk uses a knee-based move to win even though his knee is fucked is like when Edge had his arm worked over the entire time but still winning with the Spear.
I'm always of two minds about it. Whilst you should be selling the injury, I'm okay using that body part for the finish provided you sell the shit out of it. Like "oh man this is gonna fuck my knee up even more but it really is my best option.

If you can't do that you need at least a believably secondary finisher to turn to.

Quote:
I'm sure there are other people under the AEW banner I'd appreciate to have in a 3-way...
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote