View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 12:05 AM   #284
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Overall there were some matches that just shouldn't have been on the show. They should do some kind of two hour rampage the day before with a bunch of matches that are great and all just "cant make the show". For example, the Women's 4-Way, the trio's with House of Black, Sting, Miro & Darby.

I feel like Starks and Hobbs wasn't as good as I'd hoped it would be, but am hopeful for a gimmick rematch that will deliver.

Danielson/Jericho I'm sure was good but I got so bored with it. I think it probably should have kicked off the show, or come after the ladder match.

Overall the match of the night for me was Punk/Jericho, but also the Trio's Championship was brilliant and the Kingston/Ishii match as well was about as good as it gets.

The Kip Sabian vs PAC match was really good too, much better than I'd ever have expected.

The Tag title match was also very good, the crowd was great, but had the wrong winners. Boo.

Jade and Athena was actually really good and probably the horniest match of the evening. I mean I was really wanting to fuck when I was watching that one. But still it was a good match too! cool.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote