View Single Post
Old 09-16-2022, 05:47 AM   #55
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
At best it was booked equivalent to a TV or European title. If the belts are to be the top title for respective brand, they'll need to do better.

Gunther's reign has started to pick up, but Lashley has lately just been a side player in the miz vs lumis story. He's also mind numbingly boring as a white meat babyface.

Pull Lashley away from miz, turn him heel and keep him the hell away from the microphone.
I disagree. I think it’s just a wrestling fan myth, like AEW values tag team wrestling. Do you really consider Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose on the level of Crash Holly? Come on now.

Fans were raving about the Miz/Ziggler series. Overrating it, in my opinion, but raving about it. I’m not saying that the WWE didn’t use to be better, but there is a recency bias when it comes to the IC and US Title.

Lashley is fine. He’s a stable champ going through a period where he isn’t in the hottest program, no. But he seems pretty over and fills his spot well. He’s turned into quite the worker. PWI just made him #5 for the year, for whatever that’s worth.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote