View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 04:22 PM   #496
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I find it to be fun. A well placed shield bash can mean a lot, and conserving stamina is a must (at my level, where I don't have fuck all stamina). Strong attack to break an enemy's guard, followed by a flurry of attacks.. a shout thrown in there maybe to catch the group on fire. Hell, even just starting off the fight with an arrow straight to the face before pulling out your weapons and going at it.

Dunno.. I mean yeah the combat is simple and there are only a couple things you can do with each weapon (which are different depending on what class of weapon it is), but there has always been a lot of variation in my fights. I've never been bored hacking away at someone, because you're only limited by how YOU play out the battle. Be more creative if you're bored. Find new ways to kill people.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote