View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 03:46 PM   #70
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Gertner of TPWW View Post
What a strange world we live in now that his wife made it a point to say it was "Non-Covid related". What a weird friggen year.
I thought that was weird too. America fucking sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
Damn, he ruled in AEW... was one of my fav parts of the show...

They spelt his name wrong in their own video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Think Harper around that time one of the biggest dropped balls of recent times.... he had some great showings against Orton and Wyatt both and the fans were getting behind him and his split.... and he seemed "poised" to enter the main event scene himself, if not at WM then shortly after.... even the commentary was putting him over....

But then instead of being involved in the main event in any way he just disappeared from TV for many months only to re-emerge tagged with Rowan again.
Eh, I liked him at the time too, but AEW has proven Vince right on a lot of guys. Rusev and Harper were just not main event guys. And that’s fine. Harper had a 6 or 7 year long run up in the biggest wrestling promotion in the world. He got to work with John Cena at WrestleMania. It wasn’t a bad career.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote