View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 06:43 PM   #2
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
5 They should focus on

#1. Ricky Starks- He's sightly small, I'd like to see him bulk up a little bit, but man he oozes the " it " factor. I dont want to see him go overboard on The Rock like looks. It seems like he dressed like Rock and acts like him in someways. But I really like Ricky Starks a lot.

#2 Will Hobbs- I love this guys look. I love his ability. I dont know if he can talk on the mic. He might not have to talk on the mic if you keep Tazz with him. Hobbs can very much be the AEW's Lesnar. I'm not saying he is Brock Lesnar, but he can play the role somewhat. I'm a big fan.

#3 Miro - When Miro came out at the end of Dynamite a few weeks ago and started wrecking everyone and threw security guys off the stage. That was one of the most hype moments i've experienced on Dynamite. That is what Miro is. They need to cut the funny bullshit act. Cut the fun stuff. Make him a monster again. When Rusev was facing Cena at PPV's, I really got the feeling that Rusev was going to wreck Cena. I loved everything both guys did there. Then Cena crushed him. AEW needs to build Miro into a monster again. He's a monster with a great personality and a ready made backing by fans. Turn him heel maybe. But bring back the monster.

#4 Number 10- I've seen #10 a few times and everytime i watch him, I see a guy who has a great ring presence, moves great, great build, great all around ability. The only thing he doesnt have is a personality. And that probably has a lot to do with him wearing a mask. I would love to see a mask vs mask or mask vs something stipulation match in 2021 so that he can get demasked and then actually give him a face and a personality. I think he could be a breakout star in 2021.

#5 JOHN SILVER- Nobody caught my eye more in the 2nd half of 2020, than John Silver. I know he's small, but he's strong. He's great in the ring. He's great on the mic. He's a great personality. He could be a Dean Malenko? He might be more than that. I think this guy is special. I dont know how you use him. I'm not paid to figure that out. But John Silver is not the type of guy that would normally catch my brown eye. He did. I loved him. I loved everything he did. He's fantastic and needs to be a major focus.

Honorable mention : Anna Jay ( She just started training in 2018 and she looks great. And dat ass )

Also Honorable mention : Butcher, Blade and The Bunny - Love them all. Love The Bunny. She has some Sensational Sherri vibes. She's one of the better female managers to come in since Zelina Vega

I'll put my 5 to not focus on later tonight or tomorrow morning
RP is offline   Reply With Quote