View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 09:19 AM   #48191
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I really don’t know who WWE should run with as “the guy.” I was thinking about WrestleMania and just how little Becky, Seth and Kofi walking out with belts is going to mean in a few months.

When it comes to the men, I think Roman is the obvious choice. I just worry that when he gets pushed it’s going to be a case of “What then?” And when do the fans turn? I think Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan is the way to go for Mania 36, looking long-range, but man does this period feel flat.

Get Velveteen Dream in on the first FOX SmackDown and have him beat Cena at Mania 36 too.
I don’t think the “it’ll mean little in a few months” is exclusive to the likes of Becky/Seth/Kofi though. Just see how up and down the booking of someone like Strowman has been (I appreciate your opinion on him but clearly the company liked him for a while, as did the fans).

That “push” Balor got recently - including an IC Title reign - doesn’t seem to have put him in any better a position than he was before.

The return of Reigns has seemingly bumped each of those guys that got a mini push in his absence (Rollins/Balor/Crews) back down a notch.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote