View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 02:28 PM   #299
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
Her heel turn wasn't bad. In fact, it was shaping up to be interesting... but she was getting a massive face reaction to it (partially because it was a pre-emptive strike on being swerved yet again by Sasha, and partially because it was something new and exciting from Bayley instead of the same old shit) and WWE saw fit to kill it in its infancy anyhow for the eventual women's tag team belts they are putting over so well.

I suppose it is just as well. The company would have found a way to cut her metaporical nuts off with bad writing or lame booking, and that heel turn with such promise would have ended up sucking since they have been pretty good at finding new and inventive ways to make her look stupid throughout her main roster career.
I mean, it could lead to her having slightly less conservative attire but the company's focus with the women should be the level of talent and putting on the kind of matches like she and Sasha put on in NXT. Sure, not every match will be a million star classic, but even as it is today the WWE Women's division just still isn't anywhere near the level of other companies. I'm not saying there's no time and place for some occasional eye candy but looks shouldn't be everything in determining who gets pushed and who doesn't.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote