View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 11:52 PM   #354
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
My thoughts...

Great event, should hopefully become an annual thing. It felt huge, the culmination of the amazing past few years the indie scene has had. Match of the night... maybe the main event maybe Janella/Hangman. I was disappointed with Omega/Penta and Okada/Scurll. This will happen with Okada/Omega matches because I've come to expect the unexpected and those matches weren't anything super dramatic or high stakes for me. I didn't think they were bad I was just disappointed. I liked Flip/Lethal, they are both fantastic. I also loved the Over The Budget Battle Royal. I though Amell and Daniels did a good job, some obvious botches, and I don't see Amell as a celebrity because I don't watch his show but he did pretty good. MJF/Matt Cross was a good opener. The women's match was really good but a botched ending it felt like. The best moment of the show was Cody winning the same way that Bulldog beat Bret at Summerslam 92, great moment, match was entertaining but nothing special, felt like TNA.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote