View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 03:30 AM   #97
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
IJS if you think it's literally the worst either your sample size for television programs is very small or you have extremely weird taste that has you ranking utter filth ahead of RAW.

Besides, the worst show on TV is the 700 club. Or anything Kardashian related. Or *insert msm news talk show of choice here*. That racist bastard trying and failing to catch fish on some obscure public access channel that has 40 viewers. There are literally thousands of channels with even more shows on. It's damn near impossible to quantify what the worst show on TV is objectively. But I'm about as certain as is humanly possible that it isn't RAW.

That said; it is pretty damned stanky.
I'm not fan of the Kardashians, but I guarantee it is better produced than Raw. Like, the content isn't for me, but there's no way it's worse than Raw, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
I bet you all still watch it though
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Olajuwon View Post
DAMN, if you’re going to rage against hyperbole, it’s probably not the best look to do so while saying “A million times THIS” and “people have to make everything either the best or the worst.”

It kinda sounds like you like hyperbole.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote