View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 12:44 PM   #33
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Then have you not been paying attention to the women's division? Their matches and segments have improved by leaps and bounds over the past 5 years. They are objectively no longer the piss break parts of shows anymore.

Prove me wrong.
Aside from the top 3-5 women they are piss breaks. Most women are still clunky in the ring and their promos are terrible (probably the fault of the writers, maybe 70/30). They have definitely improved as a whole I never said otherwise. I did not watch MitB but haven't read any raving reviews of the women's match, how was it? Did it steal the show? Were those women so empowered and inspiring?
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote