View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 08:01 PM   #40
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
hell yeah, i would show the hell up for freeze (esp tragic/serious freeze) and/or man-bat. they both have the potential to be awesome.

tbh though other than freeze - or maybe a well-done poison ivy - i'd prefer it if they went for a villain we haven't seen already, especially one, in catwoman's case, we've already seen twice in two film series

professor pyg would be pretty cool if they're wanting to highlight batman's 'detective' side, though he might not yet be established enough outside of the comics

new 52-era dollmaker would work for similar reasons as pyg, though he appeared in both arrow and gotham

black mask would've been good too, if he wasn't tied up in birds of prey (which, side note, i really hope does not suck)

penguin would be ok but honestly after five seasons of gotham i don't feel like the character needs it; same for riddler. cobblepot and nygma were the breakout villains of that show and imo they feel pretty well represented on-screen as a result, even if neither has been in a film for 20+ years

other villains i would be down for:

- clayface
- court of owls
- hugo strange (they might avoid this purely for the 'dr strange' connection though)
- lady shiva
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote