View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 11:11 AM   #53262
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
* Harper to New Japan/AEW (a Mox/Jericho type deal).

* Teddy Hart to NXT.

* The Ascension to the NWA.

* Sin Cara to AEW.
Brodie Lee was seen in an instagram with Marty Scurl. Would it be possible that ROH has made a play for them to stay relevant? Also consider that maybe WWE gave Brodie Lee a clause where they will release him if he doesn't sign with AEW or NJPW. It could be the case. If it is, ROH is probably the destination.

I've been 100% convinced Marty goes to AEW, but I am more like 90% sure on that now. ROH seems to be putting themselves in the wrestling media more and more in regard to the drama that's been said about them. Joe Koff making some statements here and there. I don't think ROH is "folding up" as a lot of people are thinking.

Brodie Lee would make good money with a big ROH offer and also work with their partner CMLL. He's trademarked his old name, I think he's going to go full Bruiser Brody on the wrestling world. That's why I would be cool with and ROH/CMLL deal. Even though my preference for Brodie would be to sign a full time deal with NJPW and be one of the main event talents for NJPW of America.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote