View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 08:20 PM   #10
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
1. What were your thoughts at the time on HHH's return as a babyface?

I remember being very hyped up. Totally loved Triple H at the time. I think RAW was pre-empted that week in Canada for some reason. I remember asking my dad if he could take me to some bar where they were showing it live somehow. He was just all "ha ha, no".

2. What were you thoughts on the nWo coming in - what were your expectations, positive or negative?

My thoughts at the time were "Ugggghhhhh nWo? I thought we had seen the end of rehashing the nWo with the end of WCW"

And that if they were gonna do it there was probably better ways to do it than have Vince McMahon say he was going to inject a lethal dose of poison.

3. How did you feel about WrestleMania 18? (I hear Shisen may have seen this live, but have never been able to get him to confirm)

At the time I think I only cared about DDP vs Christian and also Chris Jericho vs. Triple H. Cared less about Triple H by this time and didn't like the storyline at all and wasn't looking forward to Triple H taking the belts from Jericho.

Remember dreading Rock/Hogan and Austin/Hall. This was during a stretch where I was really pretentious and hated Rock/Austin/Hogan/pretty much everyone in the usual main event scene.

4. What did you make of the brand extension when it was announced, and of the original Draft show in execution?

I remember being excited for it and thought it was a cool story and progression. Don't really remember much of the actual execution.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote