View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 02:37 PM   #16
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
1. Kinda ingenious to play the long con in order to have him turn heel and eventually become the first World Heavyweight Champion.

2. I had high hopes after the initial appearance and promo at No Way Out - and then it was ruined by bloating it all to Hell with probably 1/5th the RAW roster, not to mention Austin/Hall at WM x8.

3. Loved it mostly, except for the aforementioned Austin v. Hall match and Jericho and Triple H main-eventng (didn't have a problem with the match - it should've been the penultimate match). For the first WM I watched on PPV (and on my 21st birthday no less), it blew my mind. I also don't know if Shisen was there or not - if he was, he was better hidden in that crowd than Waldo from Where's Waldo?.

4. As someone who has been proven to be quite resistant to change, at first I didn't like it at all. But then the brands got their own GM's and championships and took on identities all their own. The draft was pretty cool although I don't remember much except Vince taking Rock to SD! as the first pick ever and Rock coming out and getting half the crowd to chant "YOU ARE..." and the other half, "AN ASSHOLE!", which was pretty funny. Other than that kinda MEH.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote