View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 09:02 AM   #107
Frank Drebin
Large Marge sent me

Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastardikai View Post
Rusev is in a class all his own.

He has to be the only talent to have ever been punished for breaking kayfabe AND for keeping kayfabe.
It's happened before. WWE has this really bizarre culture where if you "don't respect the business" you don't deserve anything but if you're a "mark for the business" you also don't deserve anything. If I was a wrestler with WWE I would never talk to non WWE media because you never fn know where the goalposts are.

I always think of AJ Lee getting a tat on the back of her neck with the date she won the Divas championship. You'd think WWE would sell that as "Look at how much WWE means to her" but instead she was openly mocked on the air for it.

Then there's the whole Zack Ryder and Daniel Bryan situations. CM Punk for "out popping" dx and all that. It's not as uncommon as thought.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote