View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 04:45 PM   #33335
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Speculation going around the net is Mauro Ranallo might be done with the WWE. Recently scrubbed all WWE related stuff from his Twitter account.

Quote:
Fans noticed on Friday that Ranallo has removed any references to the WWE from his Twitter bio; it used to say he is a WWE commentator, but now the bio simply reads, “SHOWTIME Boxing/@rutten_ranallo/ COMBAT SPORTS CAROUSEL/ Mental Health Advocate.”

In addition, Ranallo has deleted several tweets about his absence from the WWE. On March 24th, Ranallo had tweeted, “I’m deeply touched by your tweets of support. My doctor wants me to stay off social media for now but I wanted to thank you.” This tweet has been deleted.

On March 29th, Ranallo also tweeted about WrestleMania, saying that he won’t be there and that he wishes everyone luck. He wrote, “Feeling love from everyone. I am stronger. I want to wish my @WWE family another AMAZING #WrestleMania #KeepUpTheGoodFight #MentalHealth.” This tweet has also been deleted.
http://heavy.com/sports/2017/04/wwe-...-layfield-jbl/
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote