View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 12:39 PM   #551
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BROKEN Hasney View Post
So the press have released their impressions, and it's mostly good. But the left JoyCon apparently loses sync fairly often with some, but not all, the press units.

There is a day 1 update they don't have yet, so hopefully that fixes it. Otherwise, if Nintendo says nothing, I may end up cancelling my pre-order. Don't want to bother with a hardware lottery.
That sounds like a bit of a disaster tbh, how likely is it that it is fixable with an update?

VC is disappointing cause I really enjoy going back and buying games I never tried or reliving classics, part of the pull of the console for me was having those games on the go.

Obviously hardware problem is a massive issue and while the VC is not make or break, albeit very disappointing, any reason to think I may pay that much money for something faulty, would really make me think twice...
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote