View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 06:14 PM   #108
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'd like to restate that I have too much time in my hands. Today in Study Hall I wrote up the cards for Survivor Series and Armageddon. Now that's the next 4 PPVs all set.

But I managed to get Unforgiven completed, results coming in:

Heat Match: The Undertaker pinned Batista after botched Kane interference. ****1/2, 82% Overall

Big Vito pinned Triple H to retain the Hardcore Title after a distraction from Chris Jericho. ****, 79% Overall (FUUUUUUUCK! I'M GETTING SCREWED WITH THESE BULLSHIT OVERALL RATINGS AGAIN)

Booker T pinned Brock Lesnar, earning a WWE Title shot at No Mercy. ****1/2, 84% Overall

The World's Greatest Tag Team defeated Spanky/Paul London, The Dudley Boyz, and La Resistance in TLC5 to win the WWE Tag Team Title. ****, 77% Overall

Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit battled to a time limit draw. *****, 86% Overall

Low Ki pinned Tajiri to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Title. ****1/2, 80% Overall

Chris Jericho pinned Shawn Michaels. Afterwards Triple H tries to attack Jericho but fails. *****, 88% Overall

Lance Storm pinned Eddie Guerrero to retain the WWE Intercontinental Title. They shook hands after. ****1/2, 81% Overall

Randy Orton pinned John Cena to retain the WWE Title. *****, 86% Overall

83% Overall Rating. While that is still pretty damn good for a show that didn't click, the fact that it didn't click REALLY pisses me off. That's FOUR times this year that the PPV hasn't clicked, when it's supposed to be a totally random 1 in 25 chance that the show won't click. Random my ass, especially when EVERY match got **** or better.

1.89 Buy Rate

Tajiri wants to be higher up the card. How is it that I can understand Japanese?

-edit-

I figured out the problem. When I bought out RoH it gave me all their crappy refs. They have all been fired.

Last edited by Evil Vito; 02-16-2004 at 10:52 PM.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote