View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 10:40 AM   #603
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP
LOL wow New England reporters are really some dumb fucks arent they. I mean, thats pretty much the dumbest thing i've ever heard. And believe me. Bellechek is pretty much the iron fist of that organization so he definetly gave the order to cheat.

And it is cheating VEL. Theres a big difference between having a trainer looking 50 yards across the field to figure out hand signals and having someone with a video camera taping the defensive coordinators . Further more, i can promise you the Colts dont do that shit cause unlike your peice of shit football team and coach, we actually earned our championship. We didnt have to cheat. We didnt have to take video cameras to tape the opposing teams defenses and then go into half time and get there signals down. Bob Sanders didnt have to use HGH to fuck people up like Rodney Harrison. Infact, now i think i know why Peyton Manning was having so much trouble beating the Patriots for so long.

Its a joke. Your team is a joke. Your Superbowls are a joke. Which they've always been anyways cause of the tuck rule and the blatant no called pass interferences. Pretty fucking sad New England has a team with all the talent in the world and they still have to get an edge by cheating. Thats pathetic. What a fucking joke of a team.
If your head wasn't so far up the Colts ass that you can't see anything but Colt Blue and White you might be worth having a discussion with..

but until that happens...

+1