View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #616
V
Formerly Ġohâń3k

V puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)V puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)V puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)V puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)V puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)V puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)V puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)V puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)V puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
This thread hasn't stopped anyone from making a new thread on whatever they want.
Yes it has. A bunch of stuff in here would have a new thread if this thread didn't exist.

Quote:
News that don't warrant a thread get made here (as I've been using it). Big news, ongoing news, or somebody's personal interest get threads usually.
Who's to say what warrants a thread and what doesn't?

As of late, I'm more of a reader than a poster, which is why I don't make threads. The video game forum used to have pretty much everything I wanted to know that's happening in the gaming industry as new threads I could look through, and not a bunch of posts in a 20 page thread. It was better than going to IGN etc. which reports on every single bit of news that I don't want to know about.

I guess I am the only one who feels this way though, so it is not a big deal.
V is offline   Reply With Quote