View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 01:02 AM   #7795
Bobholly138
DIY MS FILMWORKS

Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
You seem to be a TMNT fan based on your viewing habits in that post... you seen Turtles Forever yet? It's a pretty cool project (made-for-TV, I think) that combined several iterations of TMNT over the years. Worth a watch for any TMNT fan.

I have it but haven't seen it yet. I really liked the 4kids cartoon. Still need to see the Fast Forward season. So far the only TMNT shows or films I didn;t like were.

1.The Fred Wolf cartoon,yeah I get it for an entire generation this was their cartoon as a kid. So they look back on it fondly. Hell I am dating someone that loves this cartoon. But to me they went too far into the kid direction with that cartoon. I find the first film to be a perfect blend of the original Mirage TMNT mythos with a tiny dash of the Fred Wolf cartoon.

2.TMNT the next mutation. What a pile of shit. So bad that right after it finished airing Eastmand and Laird disowened it. And for years pretended like it didn't happen.

3.Micheal Bay TMNT movie,I gave this a try and holy shit balls is it horrible.But I can see where if you are a fan of the Fred Wolf cartoon how you would enjoy it. It wasn;t just the story and acting,the CGI looked like shit and the Turtles were way way too big.
Bobholly138 is offline   Reply With Quote