View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 07:56 AM   #1356
Raven Reaper
Flame on, Motherfokkas!

Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Mine's a Sentinel all the way.. My complaint with the 1st is that there's TOO MANY ITEMS you picked up that are the same labels of upgrades you just had in your inventory. Plus, when I tried playing other roles, I CANNOT fire my AVENGER or Lancer assault rifles. It says that only soldiers have access to that.. So, yeah I was a soldier in ME 1, But the rest was Sentinel all the way. Biotics rule!

Warning: If you don't upgrade ALL WEAPONS and ship engines in ME 2, chances are there are gonna be casualties on your squad in the suicide mission. You can upgrade Normandy ALL OF IT except the additional probes for scanning mineral stuff... I read it in a tips and hints in some site cos when I first played it I had 2-3 casualties because of avoiding the upgrades and scanning mineral planets.

Same goes with the side assignments. If you haven't finished all of them even if you missed one, there's still gonna be a casualty on your squad loyalty list.
Raven Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote