View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 10:53 AM   #7
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Midnight Gertner View Post
Roman Reigns surpassed Cena in merch for the #1 spot.

The average fan cares about Roman Reigns. It's the 30 year old neck beards in the audience thinking if they boo loud enough that Vince will surely listen to them
He bores me, but a lot of popular wrestlers have as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
Yeah... I wonder how much better the show would be if the crowd just fucking went along with the damned segments instead of shitting all over everything to get themselves over.

Mind you, the product is kind of shit so I get it. It's the very small amount of fans they still have that are interested in Reigns. Perhaps better direction could give us a "top guy" (even if its Reigns) who has a bigger reach.
It's a minimum of a $40 ticket to get in to see a product you fucking hate.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote