View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 10:55 PM   #40854
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Gertner View Post
In 84 you have early Hogan title reign before he became obnoxious, Sheik vs Slaughter feud, Valentine vs Tito which is the greatest IC feud of all time, Snuka vs Piper feud, the whole Cyndi Lauper Angle, Adonis and Murdoch, plus it's interesting to watch the evolution of the company at the start of 84. It's my favourite year.

I look for Dick and Kal stuff because they are fucking hilarious

I got bored with current wrestling so I decided to go back and see how we got to this point. I find a lot of the stuff pre Backlund title win to be pretty dull for the most part, so I use 78 as my start point. There's a lot of cool stuff to go through. I haven't gone back to current wrestling since. Been about 3 years now. Most of my stuff is original footage with original commercials lol
Everything you just mentioned is some of my earliest memories of wrestling period, outside of my brother putting me on to NWA stuff (mainly Flair/ Horsemen) a bit later, and my mom being a huge fan of Dusty.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote