View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 09:00 AM   #2374
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Comparing their videos to ROH, LU, MLW, and NJPW would probably show more for what me and Noids conversation was about. He didn't believe they were still #2 and its not clear cut anymore but I believe they still are. ROH and New Japan are doing bigger venues and selling them out, they do better than Impact in that aspect but they just went back in the road this year. It's tough to really know what kind of ratings ROH does since they're syndicated but they don't really focus on their TV as much.
ROH is nowhere near Impact in terms of views. I did view count after 5-6 days for WWE and Impact. Here's view count up to ten months for ROH.

And LU doesn't update their Youtube channel nearly as much. Here's their views from now to 4 months.

NJPW average is also low and more comparable to ROH as far as Youtube views anyway. MLW's full shows regularly garner about 80k+ views, but their regular content is hit or miss.

As far as youtube is concerned, Impact is #2 and WWE is #1.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote