View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 09:57 PM   #35
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I just started this and I already love it. Other than a couple technical hiccups(enemies/wildlife getting stuck on something and acting like they are in the midst of a seizure) it has been awesome so far. Noticed a couple icons that indicate the goal of finding X number of treasures in the area. Went into one to find said loot and ended up triggering a quest to free some prisoners or something. During the crawl through the area, I somehow managed to kill the main baddie of the area I'm guessing without even realizing it was him. Was like WTF just happened, then I figured it out, although I was pretty miffed about being teleported out of the area after it all played out. Oh well, was an epic af moment regardless.

Now I'm back to lurking around the zone and checking all the question marks and what not. Really digging the new RPG feel of the game. I'm a huge mark for Assassins Creed but it was def getting stale. I feel like this has completely reinvigorated the game. This is what it was meant to be. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go stab a couple assholes. In the face. With a brick.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote