View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 07:21 PM   #317
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't see how shutting down a site would be a good call for the movement. I don't think shutting down a site is their go to move, I've mostly seen that they subvert attempts to hide information. I would call that their 'signature move'.

TotalBiscuits interview with Stephen Totilo was very good and confirmed a lot of my views on him as an editor and person. It also helped me consider a lot of my views (as this thread as).

If anything this movement really galvanized my own beef with the game industry and many times either here or other places did people seem more receptive to my own issues than GG's issues (an SJW gamer also agreed with my concerns that weren't lockstep with GG).

Not sure where to go with that as these are things people pointed out for years and were dismissed - only to now be the 'real issues' GG should be focused on. Kinda heart warming, actually.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote