View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 11:28 PM   #43280
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The story going around is that it's going to be Reigns, but I don't know why they'd have Reigns beat Lashley this early on. Plus, Lashley was reportedly told the plan was to get Brock at SummerSlam. It doesn't really make sense for Vince to not deliver on that. And, in theory, Lashley beating up Reigns should have positioned him perfectly for the title shot, because everyone likes to see Reigns get beaten up.

But they've dont Lashley no favors. Working with Sami Zayn in Chicago. It didn't even dawn on me how dumb that was until I saw it. Crowds generally wanted to be polite to Lashley, but that was a major faux pas. They've done the lame sister shit, they've had him talk and he's flubbed his lines. If there was a chance to tap into his size, legitimacy and whatever charisma exists when he's just being himself -- it feels like it's gone. I expect the crowd to completely shit all over Reigns vs. Lashley at Extreme Rules. I feel like Lashley is done. Not in terms of a push, but in terms of him winning people over with his current presentation.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote