View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 10:23 AM   #344
Dark One
King of Suplexes/Oxy

Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
So the only really interesting things that happened tonight were a very great Mean Gene tribute video and Ronda's next title match being against Sasha baring Sasha's health status.
Out of everything "wrong," I think this is the biggest problem with the product.

I didn't pay attention for two weeks, and apparently in that time nothing changed. Drew beat Dolph, I guess, but what's the point? Nothing happened tonight either to reward me for tuning in or to entice me to come back again, either. There were two championship matches that meant fuck-all because they had clusterfuck finishes that didn't really move the story one way or the other. Sure, the Revival got boned, but it sounds like they've gotten boned for like four weeks straight at this point.

Yes, sure, it's the holidays and college football championship and all of that shit, but I don't know that there is a valid excuse in the world for three straight weeks of nothing progressing. If Breaking Bad had been four straight weeks of Walter going to the grocery store and picking up groceries with nothing unusual happening, I don't think that people would speak highly of the show. If Game of Thrones started off with six weeks of the Starks eating dinner and happily chatting, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have made it out of Season 1.

At some point, some shit has to actually fucking happen. Three hours to name one contender for one championship and otherwise fuck all happening should be inexcusable.
Dark One is offline   Reply With Quote