View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 06:08 PM   #3039
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
Don't apologise to me pal. Save it for when you next encounter any of your former teachers or whoever was responsible for your failure to interpret a dictionary definition.
gorm·​less | \ ˈgȯrm-ləs \
Definition of gormless
chiefly British
: lacking intelligence : STUPID

feck·​less | \ ˈfek-ləs \
Definition of feckless
1 : WEAK, INEFFECTIVE
She can't rely on her feckless son.
2 : WORTHLESS, IRRESPONSIBLE
a feckless maneuver that could only serve to strengthen the enemy
— Simon Schama

They are not synonymous and you’re wrong. I was just messing about, but your response was salty. My teachers accept your apology.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote