View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 01:41 AM   #3165
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
I can't believe they've debuted Miro is such an unimpressive manner. I mean, I totally can believe it (I predicted foreign hairdresser to "mock" WWE for caring about their performers' images), but they went with best friend for a wedding angle...a wedding angle...get it?
Holy shit. It's not "best friend". You're such a dumb fuck you don't even know it's "best man". Instead of commenting on U.S. media and culture, which you clearly know absolutely nothing about, you should really stick to Aussie media and culture analysis, you pathetic idiot.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote