View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 07:42 PM   #52265
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Over the last couple of years I've been so disinterested in WWE because they have such shit consistency. Obviously I'm a sucker and I won't "give up" on them, so here we go again down another "era" of sorts. But this is actually a new era. There is the competition and then so many alternatives. I'm currently catching ROH every week and really enjoying it. I also anticipate watching Impact when I can, as well as NWA Power... It's just so much! I want to watch MLW as well but honestly I think I may be done with it. It's fun to watch when they go to Queens but I haven't kept up with the TV since WM season because I got tired of watching myself in the front row for like 4 weeks straight lol.

Honestly NJPW really needs to get their shit in gear. I have subscribed and canceled New Japan World because the only use for me is a live programming. The catalog is not English friendly at all. They should really make an effort to employ a team of English or Americans to make New Japan World an app worth buying.

I wonder what will happen with NJPW and AXS. I think the deal is up in February next year. Have the made enough of a brand for themselves to land on another worth while network? Will Anthem want to keep NJPW where they are? So much going on in the undercurrent of the WWE changes and AEW boom.

I tell you ROH is putting on a good show every week. It's really easy to watch and the wrestling is usually just as good as NXT. And the production is nearly equal to it as well. It has a great vibe to it. They have more "stars" than you'd think when you see them all out there on a show. Rush, Bandido, Taven, Lethal, Briscoes, Shelly, Haskins, PJ Black, Castle, PCO, King, and Scurll. It's like they are missing that one hot talker like they had with Punk. I really don't know who they can find to fill the void but I have faith that they can rise through.

The beauty of ROH is that they can survive this period of low attendance because that hasn't been the main source of income for the company since the very early days. ROH has always made money from the DVD's and merch, now the Honor Club and TV deals and an owner with deep pockets.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote