View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 10:07 AM   #41500
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
I've actually done some investigating in recent history on Su Yung. Her gimmick is top notch, but her wrestling is borderline shits ...with qualifications. I don't know if she's "bad" because of the zombie gimmick, bad because she isn't exactly in matches with the best chicks on the planet on a regular basis but would improve if she were, or bad because she sucks. She is by no means Eva bad, but somewhere around Sandman. Actually, Sandman is kind of an apt comparison, because she has that intangible and takes some hellacious bumps. Hopefully, her time in TN-uh-whatever the fuck they're calling the company nowadays can shake some of the sloppy out of her, if that is really a problem and not a played up one.
Haven't liked her on Impact and I don't think her and Allie work well together. The timing of her coming in is weird as well. Laural Van Ness was doing the crazy bride thing and left and Yung kind of just felt like a replacement, especially going after Allie. I'd say they'll have her do a program with Rosemary then she'll probably be done with her or at least I hope.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote