View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 10:33 AM   #3725
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
Wow, you're really reaching to make excuses. That's not "almost every game." And are we really bringing up Ubisoft's DRM even as they're removing it from the latest entry?

As far as EA's games, prior to Origin, that only applied to online services, did it not? I ask mostly because there's a pretty big difference thurrr.
Excuses for what? I'm saying that PC gaming is bullshit no matter how you buy your games. Of the games that are coming out in September and the DRM is known about that are getting physical media releases, 3 are Steamworks, so need to be connected at least once every 3 months, F1 2011 requires an internet connection or won't save, FIFA and Tiger both need online (and the EA games that I've had in Need For Speed Hot Pursuit and Shift both required internet to activate CD keys that wouldn't save without them but only a one off) and Ubi's games in Trackmania 2 and Driver both still need an internet connection on every single launch.

That leaves Cell:Emergence and the Game of Thrones game if they both make it into September that are only unknown about requiring an internet connection. I've pretty much got most games installed twice, one cracked and one as is for online play.

Last edited by #BROKEN Hasney; 08-28-2011 at 02:55 PM.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote