View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 07:57 PM   #18
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I’ve wondered about them reaching out to Connor McGregor too. His asking price might be too high, and he may have just been playing, but he actually sounds open to working with Lynch. They might not want “too much UFC” on their shows.

I’ve also thought about Linda making a recorded babyface appearance to endorse fairness to Becky, but I’m not sure she wants any WWE connection.

Ideally, she’d take matters into her own hands, rip Vince a new one, tell him that the fans aren’t going to drop this, and she’ll ruin every one of his shows until he puts her in. When he does, she says “That’s not good enough...I want an apology.” Vince angrily grovels and then Becky says “I don’t accept your apology. Later on, I have a very special club for you to join.”

Vince kissing Becky Lynch’s ass to beg her to be in his main event would actually make her look like a star.
Linda McMahon is not making any sort of statement on WWE TV. If you really believe this then you are clinically retarded.
RP is offline   Reply With Quote