View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 07:35 PM   #4325
Raven Reaper
Flame on, Motherfokkas!

Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)

^ 7/10
Fucking sick movie. I'm surprised Chester of Linkin Park was IN THIS ONE!!! And he has the MOST BRUTAL BOOBY TRAP. A car ready to start on running over his girlfriend underneath the car jack and trying to UNGLUE HIMSELF FROM HIS DRIVER SEAT LIKE A FUCKING SUPERGLUE REALLY DID THE WORKS. Seeing Chester being to peel off the whole back of his skin cos it was soooo sticky was fucking painful to watch. Same goes with the eye gouging traps and the Chainsaw glass cage!

Black Swan - 110/100 % and 10/10.

Best parts: Natalie masturbating and she had lesbo blowjobs with Mila.

I even enjoyed her literal transformation into the movie title itself... Really does live up to its name!

I also like the black swan costumes worn by the mysterious guy in her dreams and I liked how The Black Swan is always associated with animalistic evil characteristics of the human psyche.

Is it any wonder why the ballet teacher insisted on making her Black Swan character REALLY LET GO all emotional stress and anger and rage.. The ballet soundtrack was fucking overwhelming. You can almost feel the EVIL BLACK SWAN'S PRESENCE like an entity ready to snap and go apeshit on someone.

P.S. Did anyone notice Mila's character Lily had a back tattoo that looked like Black swan's wings?

aka Someone Behind You = 9/10

Korea's own version of Devil's Advocate meets From Within only this time instead of suicide it's a series of murders committed by different family members in the film. Sometimes even their classmates and teachers turn on this particular woman who seems to be the PRIMARY TARGET... See it for yourself. I won't spoil it for you.. Even though I saw this many times though... Nice movie.
Raven Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote