View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 09:21 AM   #3
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep

Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'd probably say this year, but perhaps I'm just old and jaded. Nothing this year has really sparked interest for me. Maybe it's the fact that there's so many shows and social media presence that it feels like storylines are advancing every day and it's getting boring, or perhaps it really is just boring in the first place.

None of the matches have that "big" feeling. Even ones that feel like they should be the climax of a long, drawn out build up are pointless (all this time as a tag team... and oh, what a coincidence, one month before Wrestlemania Shane attacks the Miz and BOOM!!! Wrestlemania match, and that's pretty much all your build right there). Or, Randy Orton made an off-hand insulting comment to AJ Styles, and BOOM!!! Wrestlemania match. Just seems like the intensity and excitement is gone for "shit, it's Wrestlemania next month, quick, think of any reason you can for these two to have a match".

All of the matches barring Lesnar and Batista ones are matches that you've probably already seen a number of times this year on Raw or Smackdown. Plus there's a LOT of guys absent who shouldn't be. (The Bar? The Usos? New Day? Braun Strowman? They all get thrown into the Andre battle royal that nobody cares about).

The build to every single Lesnar match is the same. The build to every single Triple H match is the same. I dunno. Just not into this "Road" at all.
Rammsteinmad is offline   Reply With Quote