View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 07:17 PM   #95
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I love WWE network.

I'm rewatching WCW events I didn't even know I had seen before. Apparently I saw a lot of this in Scotland as a 5-8 year old. I keep getting lovely goosebumps whenever I see someone I remember. Johnny B Badd was always Marc Mero to me until I remembered him putting kiss shaped stickers on his fallen opponent. That is a 25 year old memory and I was knocked sideways by it because I can't have thought about it since I was a tot.

Saw The Ding Dongs for the first time ever last night. I assumed that this was classic anti-Herd hyperbole but nope, they really did leave bells all over the canvas and one of them really did rattle a bell all the way through the fucking match.

I have never seen heat like it. It was instantaneous and absolutely the wrong sort of anger...

I have never felt so sorry for and simultaneously angry at a performance.

That will be my tinnitus if I ever get it.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote