View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 04:26 AM   #592
el bobbo
King of Clowns

el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)el bobbo puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Steele View Post
I honestly think that is bullshit. WWE has plans for Bray Wyatt, but it seems like a possibility for WM31. I could see them trying to force it since WM is in New Orleans and the Wyatts are basically portrayed as some backwater swamp cult. They could get Bray Wyatt to that level, but they would have to take the whole gimmick and storyline to a much darker place (think 99 Taker without the over-the-top shenanigans) and I don't think WWE is willing to take a gimmick to that dark of a place in the PG Era.
I kind of fear that they may try to ride out the Duck Dynasty bullshit. I really hope I am wrong.
el bobbo is offline   Reply With Quote