View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 09:32 AM   #5156
Nark Order
Soundly Defeated Wadding

Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Caught up on Nightwing Rebirth. I wanted to like it all the way through but it got real fuxkin weird after
SPOILER: show
he got shot in the head in Batman Rebirth 55 .

I wasn't a fan of the Defacer stuff in the beginning, then they sold me on it, then they abandoned it. So what the hell. Raptor was pretty dope though. I'm firmly in the camp of "Nightwing needs his own villain instead of Batman retreads" except in the case of the court of owls. I'm alright with them exclusively being NW territory now, it makes sense. Highlights of the run was definitely the "Rise of Raptor" and "Better than Batman" stuff. Oh and the arc with the Judge was fucking incredible. Lowlight to me was the Wyrm arc and the Ric Grayson shit (which I almost couldn't bring myself to finish). Was slow to finish this because it got really slow and I wasn't excited to read it after awhile.

I do two rebirth series at a time so now I'll be on:

Red Hood Outlaw/s Rebirth (still)
Aquaman Rebirth
Nark Order is offline   Reply With Quote