View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 06:07 AM   #323
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
SPOILER: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
It's not a legislative poll, just an experiment of sorts. Your argument constantly deferred to the opposition being assholes and people must be protected from us.

So... I'd like to see how many people agreed with this. It's just curious that nobody actually spoke for themselves on the matter. It's us who wish to speak openly in the movie's thread, and you who fears for a hypothetical victim of our chat, and... that's it. Nobody to explain exactly why they aren't able to avoid a thread for a while. It's just been your assertion that they can't help themselves, far as I can tell.

I just wanna see a poll on the matter.

You can make polls, you don't have to be a mod to do that.
Also I called Rammsteinmad an asshole for being vindictive, I certainly said the attitude was selfish and lazy but I don't think I called everybody arseholes in the way you are suggesting.

If I did it was because I became distracted from the point I initially made which was ignored repeatedly.

But thank you for reading my posts. I'm glad you recognise my position even if you disagree.

Last edited by Seanny One Ball; 05-06-2019 at 09:54 AM.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote