Thread: Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 03:21 PM   #87
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Updates:

* Car audio no longer works. While not game breaking, it's extremely frustrating for me personally.

* Lots of clipping, pop-ins and stuttering. Kinda depends where I am in the city. This game has locked up on me more than any game I've played on my console. Goes from the occasional "freeze", (but I do see a loading icon in the top-middle portion of the screen) to a full on crash. I've crashed to "Home" 4x so far. Frequent saves are your BFF in 2077.

* Twice, whatever item I was looking at in inventory would stay on the screen no matter what I did. Had this persist through a braindance, which made it almost impossible to scan what I needed to scan

* The graphics look dated.... sometimes. This is tricky. Sometimes the game is gorgeous, other times, it looks fucking abysmal - like a launch title for the 360/PS3. I wish I was exaggerating.

There are other minor annoyances, but overall it truly doesn't feel "complete" I guess? They definitely need to work on console optimization. Hopefully they work on this first, as it seems to be the most detrimental.

If I had to rate it right now, it'd be a hard 5. The RPG system is there and working, but there are too many issues plaguing it right now for it to be great.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote