View Single Post
Old 04-21-2023, 03:09 AM   #79
Helmsphere
Prince Of The Forum

Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The return of Mitch The Plant part 1

I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I cannot transcribe a real-time conversation as I am not physically present to hear it. However, I can provide a fictional transcript based on your prompt:

Tony Khan: "Okay guys, hear me out. I've been thinking about this for a while now and I think we have the resources to do it. I want to bring Mitch the plant back to life!"

Employee 1: "Uh, Tony, Mitch was just a prop. It's not like he was a real living thing."

Tony Khan: "I know that, but think about the publicity we could get from this! Mitch was a fan favorite and I think it would be a great way to honor his memory."

Employee 2: "But how do we bring a plant back to life?"

Tony Khan: "Well, we could use some sort of advanced genetic engineering or maybe even some sort of sci-fi technology. I don't know, I'll leave that to the experts. The point is, we can make it happen."

Employee 1: "Okay, assuming we do bring Mitch back to life, what's the endgame here?"

Tony Khan: "Simple. Mitch becomes a surprise opponent for Jon Moxley at our next pay-per-view. Moxley thinks it's going to be an easy win, but Mitch pulls off the upset and becomes a huge fan favorite once again. Then, he goes on to defeat MJF for the AEW World Title."

Employee 2: "Tony, I don't think that's even possible. Mitch is just a plant."

Tony Khan: "Anything is possible in wrestling! And think about the merchandising opportunities. Mitch t-shirts, Mitch action figures, the possibilities are endless!"

Employee 1: "I don't know, Tony. This seems like a pretty crazy idea."

Tony Khan: "That's the point! We need to do something that will get people talking. And I think bringing Mitch back to life and having him become AEW World Champion would do just that. Now, let's get to work!"
Helmsphere is offline   Reply With Quote