View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 02:45 AM   #32
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I just spat out a random 32-man tournament using the names on Raw. You can get some pretty fresh stuff going with some surprising match-ups. It does end up face-heavy, but I kind of used Drew as a spoiler for that. He knocked out Braun Strowman and Kevin Owens. Nakamura, Rollins and Miz are all big names I had going out first round. I managed to get Apollo Crews, Odyssey Jones and Riddick Moss through to the second round by winning some lower seeded matches. Gable also went out first round, unfortunately.

The big stories were Dominik going deep. He ended up making the semi-finals against Cody. Gunther and Drew was the other semi-final. It ended up being between Gunther and Cody for the big gold. I think that plays off their Rumble finish.

Kofi was back for my tournament. He and Woods both won in the first round and were then seeded against each other in a friendly match-up. Kofi won that and Woods seems conflicted. Kofi actually had a pretty good tournament.

Zayn and Riddle getting knocked out earlier than you think would be a bit of a shocker. Zany beat Jinder, but then had Gunther as a tough next opponent, who becomes the man to beat. Riddle beats JD McDonagh then Ciampa (who beat Gargano as a surprise opponent for Johnny, but I’ve got no clue if he’s ready.

It was just shot off the top of my dome, but I think it’d be nice to give some of the “extras” on Raw some time to shine, with some of the top guys having tougher matches and storyline reasons to be knocked out. I don’t think anyone looks like a real joke. I did have Reed getting counted out against Odyssey Jones in a first round battle of the big men, but he can be nursing an “injury” from his US Title match.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote