View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 12:25 PM   #1044
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Another overall enjoyable show.

Opening was "IWC goodness" (just a spotfest between two insanely athletic guys).

Women's match was..... well, Joe Hendry debuted
(I'm a huge Joe Hendry fan, I'll go into that more on another post)

Kross's debut was solid. I kinda wish they had him destroy an X division guy (because KM and Fallah are huge guys who were completely destroyed with little resistance)

The whole Eddie/ Dreamer thing..... I will give credit for them making Eddie entertaining as a singles. I get the feeling Dreamer is just there to put over Eddie (Tommy had always been a guy to put younger talent ahead of himself) so seeing them at Slammaversery isn't the worst thing in the world.

Cage and Kongo had a few "hiccups" but that F5 to Kongo more than made up for it.

Finally, Hernandez and Homicide returning was a pretty good pop. I kinda wish the roles had been reversed (Ortiz and Santana siding with King and the OGs come back to help Konnan) but it was a good none the less.
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote