View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 01:05 AM   #247
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
With as hot as marvel is right now this could be the moment she goes from a strong B+ to a true AAA player. These films sre larger than the source material ever dreamed of being and for a generation of fans will be the definitive version of these characters for them in the same way Batman TAS series or the animated Justice Legue was for some.

Due to that Captian Marvel could resonably dwarf Wondy in a decades time.
I can see her gaining a ton more mainstream popularity similar to what Iron Man's movies have done for him, but I just can't ever see her becoming the cultural icon that Wonder Woman is.

As big as the marvel movies have been, I don't think anyone would argue that Iron Man will become a bigger cultural Icon than Super Man. I feel the same way in regards to Danvers and Wondy.

It would be great to see, don't get me wrong. I would just need to see it to believe it.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote