View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 04:24 AM   #231
Drakul
"Steven, your fossa!"

Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Ok, we're at that time again when an "unnamed source" starts claiming to have details about the next GTA game. The details had two parts, one was just general details and the other was major spoilers. I haven't read the major spoilers so what I'm posting here is the general details.

These spoilers tell you...
Who the main character is.
Where and when it takes place.
How the story begins.
What the game revolves around.
What game modes are in and how many players the MP has.
Info about the PC version.
Info about the map.
Minor gameplay details.

SPOILER: show
Quote:
•The protagonist is Hispanic and his name is Adrian.
•It takes place in San Andreas in 2012. The Mayan end of the world is parodied a lot because of this.
•You start out in Los Santos and are in your rival’s turf, Varrios Los Aztecas, after getting beaten up and robbed.
•The game revolves around money in a big deal. I’d reveal the big idea, but I don’t want to ruin it.
•Multiplayer is in again. There are a couple of new game modes, co-op story, and 32-player game modes for consoles and 64 player for PC. PC also includes dedicated servers.
•PC comes out on launch and is being ported by Leeds. From what they have shown us it is optimized much better than GTA 4.
•San Andreas includes all the same cities from GTA SA and this time they have all became ab it bigger as well as much more detailed.
•Gang turf wars are back. This time not only the general gang are in charge but different sets such as57th Ballas or the Eastside Azteca. They have their own graffiti. You can tag up stuff with custom sprays now too.

If you read and post the major spoilers, always mark them as such. I don't want to come into this thread and see the ending has been posted. I had LA Noire and Red Dead Redemption spoiled for me because of that, I don't want that happening with GTA V.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote