View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 11:04 PM   #5018
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Crisis on Infinite Earths Part Three:

SPOILER: show
- Holy s*** I marked hard at Lucifer appearing

- Haven't watched Black Lightning since season 1.... not because I wasn't enjoying it, but just because there is so much tv..... but it was good to see him

- Green Arrow gonna become The Spectre? I mean, I guess it makes more sense than Green Lantern becoming The Spectre, because he still has a thing for green hoods. Wonder what happens with Ollie's soulless body, though.

- Supergirl continuing to not try to save anybody, but spends the entire episode staring at the book deciding whether or not to use it.....

- Not sure what to think about Ryan Choi yet, especially if the plan is for him to replace Ray on Legends.

- DAMN @ Routh Superman being taken out of the picture.... want more from him. I honestly worry about the Superman and Lois show now, because standing next to Routh as Superman, the other dude looks bush league.

- DAMN @ having to wait until January for the rest
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote